I offer a full spectrum of program and organizational development, capacity building, board and leadership development, and related services for small to medium organizations at all stages.
It's About You
In my 40 years of experience working with organizations, I have learned that there's really no "one size fits all." Although there are often common needs and patterns, each setting is unique, and my consulting services are tailored to your culture, capacity, and objectives.
All projects begin with an assessment phase. Together, we work to clarify needs and uncover areas that present current and potential challenges, such as organizational history and culture, decision making practices, communication processes and habits, unacknowledged conflicts, and the need for racial healing.
I'm committed to a learning exchange at all stages - from deciding whether we're a good match, to assessing and recalibrating along the way when changes are needed.
Consulting Services Include:
- Needs Assessment
- Organizational Assessment
- Strategic and Operational Planning
- Program Planning and Project Design
- Fund Development Assessment, Planning, and Capacity Building
- Other Organizational Development and Capacity Building
- Leadership Transitions
- Individual and Group Coaching for leaders and developing leaders at all organizational levels
My fees are sliding scale based on the nature of the project and the resources of the organization.
See some of the organizations I've worked with.